How Lewis Hamilton Can Win The Championship In Austin
Mercedes AMG PETRONAS F1 Team’s Lewis Hamilton who starts today’s United States Grand Prix from pole position can win his fifth world championship.
- Hamilton will win the championship if he wins the race and Sebastian Vettel finishes the race third place or lower.
- If Hamilton finishes second and Vettel is fifth or lower.
- Hamilton finishes third and Vettel is seventh or lower.
- Hamilton finishes fourth and Vettel is eighth or lower.
- Hamilton finishes fifth and Vettel is ninth or lower.
- Hamilton finishes sixth and Vettel is eleventh or lower.
If Lewis Hamilton finishes the race in seventh place the championship fight moves on to the Mexican Grand Prix next weekend.