Summer IndyCar Decision For McLaren

Hungaroring, Budapest, Hungary.
Saturday 28 July 2018.
Zak Brown, Executive Director, McLaren Technology Group, and Gil de Ferrarn, Sporting Director, McLaren.
Photo: Glenn Dunbar/McLaren
ref: Digital Image _X4I1271
 Hungaroring, Budapest, Hungary. Saturday 28 July 2018. Zak Brown, Executive Director, McLaren Technology Group, and Gil de Ferrarn, Sporting Director, McLaren. Photo: Glenn Dunbar/McLaren ref: Digital Image _X4I1271

McLaren Racing CEO Zak Brown says that the Woking based outfit will make a decision about entering the NTT IndyCar Series full time during the Summer.

Speaking at the Acura Grand Prix of Long Beach on Saturday Brown said that McLaren have also been interested in Indycar and that the 103rd running of the Indianapolis 500 presented by Gainbridge is the first step in the teams path to the NTT IndyCar Series.

The car that Fernando Alonso will race at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway was shipped from the McLaren Technology Centre in Woking earlier this week.

On Tuesday, Fernando Alonso tested his new NTT IndyCar Series car at Texas Motor Speedway with IndyCar tweeting:

Leave a Reply