Top Stories

Juncos Aiming To Run A Two Car IndyCar Programme In 2018

Ricardo Juncos has confirmed that he is working on entering the 2018 Verizon IndyCar Series championship with two cars full-time. The Argentinean who Juncos Racing team made their Verizon IndyCar Series debut at the 101st running of the Indianapolis 500 presented by PennGrade Motor Oil in May fielding Spencer Pigot and ...

» Read More

May 28, 2017, Indianapolis, IN USA

©2017, Porterimage USA

Newgarden Targets The Indianapolis 500

Verizon IndyCar Series champion Josef Newgarden says his next goal is to win the Indianapolis 500. Speaking at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway on Thursday as he continued his cross country championship media tour, the Tennessee native spoke about the 500 saying: It's what built Team Penske's legecy. Driving for Roger, that's what ...

» Read More

IndyCar Goes From Strength To Strength

The Verizon IndyCar Series has had an incredible 2017 season. In the 17 races this season there were 10 different race winners from four teams. Sebastien Bourdais, James Hinchcliffe, Josef Newgarden, Will Power, Helio Castroneves, Simon Pagenaud, Alexander Rossi, Takuma Sato, Alexander Rossi and Scott Dixon all won races during the ...

» Read More

IndyCar heading to Super Bowl 50

Former Boston IndyCar CEO Files Lawsuit Against The City

John Casey, the former CEO of the failed Verizon IndyCar Series race in Boston filed a lawsuit against the city of Boston on Thursday. Casey is seeking $15.5 million in damages. The complaint filed in Suffolk Superior Court claims that Austin Blackmon, Boston's Chief of Environment, Energy and Open Spaces waited six ...

» Read More

Debate Rages As The Future Of The Belle Isle Grand Prix Is Up In The Air

The Verizon IndyCar Series Chevrolet Belle Isle Grand Prix presented by Lear could be in doubt beyond its current deal which expires next season. A public consultation took place on Wednesday to make a decision about the fate of the race. The meeting was attended by roughly 100 residents with one ...

» Read More

Job Cuts At Ganassi As A Result Of Downsizing IndyCar Programme

rd369079

Paddock Eye has learned that Chip Ganassi Racing have made 43 people redundant following the news on Wednesday that the team will reduce their Verizon IndyCar Series programme from four to two cars for the 2018 Verizon IndyCar Series season. The news of Ganassi’s reduced Verizon IndyCar Series involvement from next season came as a surprise. It is expected however […]

» Read more

Stewart Says Patrick Could Return To IndyCar

Patrick has been linked to the Haas F1 Team but looks set to remain in NASCAR

NASCAR team owner Tony Stewart says he believes that Danica Patrick could make a return to the Verizon IndyCar Series in 2018. It was confirmed last week that Patrick will not race for Stewart Haas Racing in 2018 which immediately raised questions about the American’s future in motorsport. However Stewart believes that Patrick is finished with her racing career just […]

» Read more

It’s Official – Ganassi Reduces IndyCar Programme To Two Cars In 2018

The team will continue to run Scott Dixon in the No.9 entry

Chip Ganassi Racing announced on Wednesday following months of speculation that they run two cars in the Verizon IndyCar Series in 2018. In a statement released by the team they said: Chip Ganassi Racing has experienced much success so far in 2017. In the just concluded INDYCAR season Scott Dixon and the No. 9 team competed for a championship and […]

» Read more
1 2 3 4 790