The Indianapolis Motor Speedway took a very special delivery on Friday. Speedway president J Douglas Boles took to Twitter to announce that the Speedway had taken delivery of their 103rd running of the Indianapolis 500 support vehicles.
- Liberty Group Join Stefan Wilson And Andretti Autosport For The Indy 500
- Texas Motor Speedway WILL NOT be Repaved
- NASCAR Launch Next Gen Car For 2022
- A Beginners Guide To The Indianapolis 500
- W Series Renew Partnership With Hankook Tyres
- Ricciardo And Norris Join The Goodwood Festival Of Speed Line-Up
- SunGod Join McLaren F1
- McLaren Ready To Return To The Track In Spain This Weekend
- I Am So Excited To Jump Back In An F1 Car
- Johnson Joins NBC For The Indy 500
- Cusick Hopes That The Andretti Autosport Deal Leads To More IndyCar
- Wickens Returns To The Wheel Of A Racing Car!