Dreyer & Reinbold Racing announced on Monday that AES Indiana, a leading electricity provider to retail outlets will serve as a primary sponsor to Sage Karam’s No.24 Chevrolet for next month’s 105th running of the Indianapolis 500 presented by Gainbridge which takes place on Sunday, May 30.
- Domenicali Is Wrong To Say We Won’t See An American In F1 Anytime Soon
- A Busy Day In Barcelona
- Our Best Friday Of The Year So Far
- We Can Be Optimistic For The Weekend
- We Have A Strong Car
- A Good Start To The Weekend For Mercedes In Spain
- ROKiT Venturi Racing Team-Up With Sustainable Fashion Brand Ecoalf
- 20 Years Ago Today, Scott Dixon Took His First IndyCar Victory
- We Are Really Excited!
- Swank To Star As Guthrie In ‘Speed Girl’
- Big Machine Music City Grand Prix Announce First Concert
- Palou Has Settled In Well And Is Pushing The Entire Team