Fernando Alonso has been handed a 10s penalty for not serving a penalty properly and has therefore lost his third place finish in Saudi Arabia promoting George Russell to third.
- Perez: I Had A WIcked Race!
- Logano Wins In Atlanta
- BREAKING: Alonso’s Podium Reinstated
- Magnussen Makes His Point In Saudi Arabia
- Taking Second Position Is A Great Feeling And Fantastic Reward For The Whole Team
- Russell Finishes P3 In Saudi Arabia
- Alonso Loses P3
- Perez Dominates In Saudi Arabia
- McLaughlin Claims His Maiden IMSA Victory At The 12 Hours Of Sebring Following Chaotic FInish
- No.1 Ganassi Cadillac Leads 120 Laps In Sebring Before Retiring
- Perez On Pole For The Saudi Arabia Grand Prix As Verstappen Suffers A Mechanical Issue
- Logano On Pole In Atlanta