Double Formula One world champion Fernando Alonso says he is ready to return to Formula One in 2021 and say he is targeting wins with whichever team he ends up.

Speaking to F1Racing Magazine the Spaniard who will be 39 prior to the start of the 2021 season says that age is not an issue for him.

Alonso who competed in his first Dakar Rally earlier this month says that he is open to the idea of joining Mercedes.

It is expected that Fernando Alonso will be confirmed as an Andretti Autosport driver for the 104th running of the Indianapolis 500 presented by Gainbridge on May 24.

Share This