The Arrow McLaren SP Chevrolet NTT IndyCar Series team will for the first time have three cars on the grid for the NTT IndyCar Series iRacing Challenge this weekend at the virtual Barber Motorsports Park for the Honda Indy Grand Prix of Alabama presented by AmFirst as Robert Wickens joins the virtual race track alongside Oliver Askew and Patricio O’Ward.
- Best Result Of The Season For Roe
- Is It A Three Horse Race In The Battle For The Championship?
- IndyCar Calendar Set At 16 Races With No Replacement For Toronto
- Ferrari Trento Join W Series As Official Sparkling Wine Supplier
- Goodwood Festival Of Speed To Go Ahead As Planned With Fans In Attendance
- Safari Rally Kenya A Step Into The Unknown
- Sobieslaw Zasada To Make History At The Safari Rally In Kenya This Weekend
- A Solid Day For Power At Road America
- I’m Incredibly Proud Of The Team
- The Past Three Weekend’s Have Been Tough We Hope To Go On A Bit Of A Roll
- We Are Heading In The Right Direction
- Askew Leads Laps At Road America And Comes Home In 12th