Brazilian Grand Prix winner Lewis Hamilton has been fined €5,000 and handed a further €20,000 fine suspended to the end of 2022 for undoing his seat belts in order to collect a Brazilian flag from a marshal following the conclusion of Sunday’s race.
- It Is Great Having Our Drivers In Place This Early In The Off-Season
- It’s A Dream Come True!
- Ferrucci Joins AJ Foyt Racing
- Ganassi In IMSA And WEC For 2023
- Kanaan Heads To Hawai’i
- Kanaan Linked With Arrow McLaren SP For The 500
- Palou And O’Ward Set For Another McLaren Outing
- Juncos Hollinger Racing Head To Argentina For Exhibition Runs
- Management Changes Announced At Arrow McLaren SP
- Palou Set To Take Part In FP1 With McLaren
- Perez Reprimanded And Handed A 5s Time Penalty
- Perez Could Lose Singapore Victory