Mercedes AMG PETRONAS F1 Team’s Lewis Hamilton who starts today’s United States Grand Prix from pole position can win his fifth world championship.
- Hamilton will win the championship if he wins the race and Sebastian Vettel finishes the race third place or lower.
- If Hamilton finishes second and Vettel is fifth or lower.
- Hamilton finishes third and Vettel is seventh or lower.
- Hamilton finishes fourth and Vettel is eighth or lower.
- Hamilton finishes fifth and Vettel is ninth or lower.
- Hamilton finishes sixth and Vettel is eleventh or lower.
If Lewis Hamilton finishes the race in seventh place the championship fight moves on to the Mexican Grand Prix next weekend.