● Talk Shop stage to host a plethora of experts sharing valuable industry knowledge
● Wide range of disciplines from education and engineering to becoming a driver and harnessing sponsorship to be discussed
● Talk Shop feature open and free to all show visitors on Stand 3310 in Hall 3
● Autosport International will take place at the National Exhibition Centre (NEC) Birmingham, from 10-13 January 2019*
● Tickets to the show are available from: autosportinternational.
Experts from the world of motorsport including journalists, engineers, CEO’s and other representatives from the sport will be at the Autosport International Show at Birmingham’s NEC Arena next month on all four days of the show.
Speaking about the news, Autosport International Show Director Kate Woodley commented by saying:
This year’s Talk Shop stage will be a fantastic place for all professionals and fans, from motorsport and engineering alike, to delve into a plethora of different topics and learn insight from a great range of individual and specialised industries.
“Having such a wonderful line-up of motorsport personalities and important industry professionals to talk to the audiences in-depth is an opportunity afforded to few. Do not miss a beat at Talk Shop in Hall 3.