Chip Ganassi Racing’s Jimmie Johnson in the No.48 Carvana Honda has been cleared to take part in practice at the Acura Grand Prix of Long Beach this morning after fracturing his right hand in an accident during Friday practice.
- Concerns Raised Over NEXT Gen Safety After Bowman Concussion
- Daly To Make Cup Series Debut
- It Has Been Advantagous To Have Benjamin With The Team This Year
- Pedersen Joins Foyt
- IndyCar Announces 17 Race 2023 Calendar
- Building On My Friendships With Dario And Scott Has Been A Highlight
- A Highlight Of My Career To Work Alongside You Mate!
- Johnson Will Not Compete Full-Time In 2023
- Sharp Wins On Silverstone Debut
- The Championship Goes Down To The Final Race Of The Season
- I Have Made Significant Steps Every Lap
- No Plans To Retire For Hull