NTT IndyCar Series team owner Ricardo Juncos says he aims to have his Juncos Racing outfit back racing at the Indianapolis 500 on May 24 but that he needs a few things to fall into place.

The Argentinian said that the team’s car was ready to test in December however they were no able to get on track.

Paddock Eye understands that the reason the team were unable to test was due to the financial situation however Juncos is hopeful he can find more funding.

It is expected that Kyle Kaiser will return to the team for the 104th running of the Indianapolis 500 presented by Gainbridge having bumped Fernando Alonso from the field for last year’s race.

Testing for 104th running of the Indianapolis 500 presented by Gainbridge gets underway on April 30.

Share This