McLaren F1 driver Lando Norris says he hasn’t spoken to defending Indianapolis 500 winner Simon Pagenaud of Team Penske after their initial conversation following last weekend’s NTT IndyCar Series iRacing Challenge season ending First Responder 175 presented by GMR at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway.

Speaking to NBC Sports Lee Diffey on Thursday, Norris said that Pagenaud had not apologized or said sorry and he thinks it’s up to Pagenaud to come him and that he has not done a lot to make things right with Norris for what he did infront of thousands of people.

Norris said that he would make the same move on Pagenaud and Rahal Letterman Lanigan Racing’s Graham Rahal again were it in the real world at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway or the virtual world.

The 20 year old said that he was even more disappointed with Simon Pagenaud after watching his video streams following the race. Speaking about the incident with Graham Rahal, Norris said that he had been having internet connection issues as he said he is in the UK and the other guys are in the US and there was an issue so they collided but he has spoken to Rahal via test and the issue has been resolved.

Share This