McLaren Racing Formula One Team’s Daniel Ricciardo has been given the all-clear to compete in this weekend’s 2022 FIA Formula One world championship season-opening Bahrain Grand Prix at the Sakhir circuit. The Australian who tested positive for COVID-19 last week returned a number of negative tests and will be in the paddock on Thursday as the teams and drivers prepare for the first race of the season.
- It Is Great Having Our Drivers In Place This Early In The Off-Season
- It’s A Dream Come True!
- Ferrucci Joins AJ Foyt Racing
- Ganassi In IMSA And WEC For 2023
- Kanaan Heads To Hawai’i
- Kanaan Linked With Arrow McLaren SP For The 500
- Palou And O’Ward Set For Another McLaren Outing
- Juncos Hollinger Racing Head To Argentina For Exhibition Runs
- Management Changes Announced At Arrow McLaren SP
- Palou Set To Take Part In FP1 With McLaren
- Perez Reprimanded And Handed A 5s Time Penalty
- Perez Could Lose Singapore Victory