Red Bull Racing’s Max Verstappen has been handed a three-place grid penalty for the Russian Grand Prix after being deemed to have caused the crash that put him and Mercedes Lewis Hamilton out of today’s Italian Grand Prix.
- Concerns Raised Over NEXT Gen Safety After Bowman Concussion
- Daly To Make Cup Series Debut
- It Has Been Advantagous To Have Benjamin With The Team This Year
- Pedersen Joins Foyt
- IndyCar Announces 17 Race 2023 Calendar
- Building On My Friendships With Dario And Scott Has Been A Highlight
- A Highlight Of My Career To Work Alongside You Mate!
- Johnson Will Not Compete Full-Time In 2023
- Sharp Wins On Silverstone Debut
- The Championship Goes Down To The Final Race Of The Season
- I Have Made Significant Steps Every Lap
- No Plans To Retire For Hull